1. I am so bad at keeping up with this blog.
2. I have been cleared for MS!
3. They are now looking into Wilson’s disease due to high copper levels.
4. My Headache: It has been getting steadily worse. I don’t like it. I recently had Occipital Nerve Blocks done and they provided me with little relief and horrible neck pain. However, this is not the norm.
5. If I dont get better by summer/dont learn how to pretend to be healthy, I get to spend my summer in an inpatient hospital looking for a diagnosis. I’m sorry, it may work for some people, but I would probably go nuts.
6. What I WILL be doing this summer instead of being hospitalized: Getting a damn job. Working and working and working. Attending the National Student Leadership Conference for Medicine. And visiting old friends.
Plus one dull week in Oregon.
How have all my delightful followers been?
I hope your spoons are plentiful!